Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random Video Fun!

Because I love this movie so much and not enough people have seen it, here's Don Herzfeldt's brilliant short Lily and Jim. Crystal and I performed it at Cabaret a couple years ago directed by Greg N. Still some of the most fun I've ever had on stage.



I really shouldn't post it like that since it's basically stealing money from Herzfeldt so, to make myself feel better, I'll tell you all to go to his website (http://bitterfilms.com/) and buy his DVDs.

I personally own a shirt, the DVD with all his old movies, and his newest one, Everything Will Be Ok, which is one of the most amazing movies I've ever seen. It's sad, hilarious, and a little bit enlightening all in the course of 17 minutes. You should all really seek it out or ask me to loan you the DVD.

0 Comments: