Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Episodes in the Lows of Humanity

Apparently Denise Richards is getting a reality show. This news somehow passed me by. Probably because I have no desire to watch anything with Denise Richards where she's not fighting giant space bugs or making out with Neve Campbell. Anyway, she plans on having her two daughters (age two and three) on the show with her, something that Charlie Sheen, her ex-husband and the girls' father, doesn't really want.
Of course, I don't really understand that at all. How anyone could not want their todler daughters to star in a nationally broadcast reality television show during important formative years of their lives is beyond me, but I suppose Sheen has his reasons. So he sued Richards to stop her. And lost.
Here's some quotes from an article on the subject:


...a Los Angeles judge ruled in Richards' favor and gave her the green light to feature the kids in the currently untitled program.

Richards insists her daughters were desperate to be a part of the project.

She says, "I am a single mom and I am very hands-on with my kids so I can't do a show without the kids at all.

"I asked them if they wanted to be on TV and Sam said, 'Yes!' My girls have been around it so much. They love the make-up. They love the hair. They love all of that.


Wow. Congrats, Denise Richards.
I'm not anyone to judge and I've always followed Thumper's mother's advice, so all I'll say is at least you've got nice tits.


0 Comments: